The Program Committee for the Virtual 2021 HFES International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care is excited to launch the 2020 Call for Proposals. Focused on important human factors and ergonomics issues affecting the health care industry, the 2021 Health Care Symposium will take place virtually April 12 — 16, 2021. Submit your proposal today to showcase your latest work.
Submissions may include lectures, discussion panels, posters and workshops. All submissions are due by 11:59 p.m. EST on February 1, 2021.
Workshop proposals are closed at this time. If you have questions regarding workshops, please contact the conference organizers.
Please note, if accepted your session will be printed as submitted on the PDF program guide. Please make sure you connect with all speakers and confirm correct spelling and their organization. All session speakers/presenters/panelists are required to register in order to present.
- Lectures and Posters- Please summarize your topic, application, background, and overview of presentation, etc. You should focus on the importance of message and take away points.
- For Panels, please also provide a short background on each presenter.
- All summaries should be at least 250 words. There is a maximum of 1250 words allowed.
Knowledge Advancement, Target Audience & Impact
- Please include the submission’s main learning objectives with additional detail about the target audience, uniqueness and impact of your message and importance of your conclusions and take away points.
- Submissions should be at least 100 words. There is a maximum of 800 words.
You do not need to submit a paper as part of your submission.